We are excited for this year's Party in the Park event. You help make it a great success - thank you. Please read through the information below so we all have a smooth day.
- Olney Days Party in the Park is on Saturday, April 29th from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm in Olney Manor Park (16601 Georgia Ave, Olney).
- We expect between 5,000 - 7,000 people to attend.
- You may start to set up any time after 1:00 pm.
- All cars enter the park at the Emory Road (at traffic light), turn left at the swim center and at the event entrance you will be directed to your space by a volunteer.
- There are three general locations for exhibitors: A, B, and C. There will be volunteers to direct you to your specific space.
- For everyone's safety, all traffic flow in the park is ONE way only.
- There are over 40 exhibitors plus 14 food trucks and bands so a lot of cars will be moving about in a small space. Therefore, plan to bring your car in, unload your items at your space, move your car to the Oakdale Church lot just north of the event space, and then return to set up.
- All cars must be OUT of the event area by 2:30 so no cars will be allowed in after 2:15. This gives you the last 30 minutes to set up. Parking passes are needed after 2:30 at the Oakdale Church lot so if you have left the event space in time then you will not need a parking pass.
- If others in your group are coming after 2:30, I can mail you a parking pass or you can pick one up at any of the participating sponsors.
- This is a rain or shine event so all exhibitors must have a tent. Tents must be weighted. You may use tent weights or bags of sand/mulch or jugs of water. There needs to be 100 pounds for a 10x10 canopy. A 5 gallons bucket of water weighs 40 pounds and there is a water spigot available at the bathroom building in the park (next to basketball court). If you use buckets, bring a cart to transport the full buckets and be sure to tie to the bucket and not the handle (handles can pull off).
- There are 3 additional exhibitor spaces available. If you would like to have a second 10x10 space then contact Barbara at OlneyDays@OlneyCivicFund.org. The fee for the additional space is $200. These are first come first served.
- If you would like to rent ($25) a table and two chairs for the event, email OlneyDays@OlneyCivicFund.org by April 21.
- All exhibitors must remain set up for the entire event. You may pack up materials when fireworks start at 8:30 pm. For safety, cars will not be allowed into the event area until the crowds disperse (estimate 9:15 pm). However, you may walk items to your car.
- There is no access to electricity.
- If you plan to sell merchandise, then you will need to get a one-day park permit before April 29th.
- You give permission to Olney Civic Fund to use any photographs or video taken for marketing purposes.