Community Grant Winners
Congratulations to this year's Grant winners:
- Olney Help - emergency financial assistance for three Olney families in need
- Olney Theatre - enabling more students to participate in the New Voices Theatre Training Program
- Winter Growth - purchase of medicine cart enabling more interaction with residents
- Project Change - underwriting activities for their first annual Oktoberfestival (October 2019)
The Olney Civic Fund (OCF) is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization established in June 2013 with a mission to:
- Raise public awareness of Olney charitable, educational, civic, and cultural activities
- Raise funds to support Olney charitable projects and civic events through the involvement of volunteers and business sponsors.
Non-profit organizations that are located in and/or primarily serve the greater Olney area are eligible to apply for funding. Non-profits applying for funding must have their 501(c)(3).
- Up to $4,000 will be granted in early 2020. Applications are now available.
- A public Awards Ceremony will be on Sunday, March 15, 2020 at Our Lady of Good Counsel HS from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Decision Making Process
The Gifting Committee of the OCF will review all of the applications and make recommendations to the OCF board. The OCF board will make all of the final funding decisions.